Our county sites are each meant to be the “one stop shop” for women living in Montgomery, Chester and Delaware counties. With each blog, we strive to provide an easy to navigate site where a busy mom could find out what is going on in the community, learn about new products, pick up tips and tricks on all kinds of things and a place where we could come together as a community to share information with other area moms.
With our growing readership, we are once again looking to expand our content offerings with new contributors.
What we are looking for:
- Original content, not previously posted on another blog.
- Community Events contributors – helping to keep the community calendar jam packed with fun family events.
- Do you have a fun hobby or past time you’d like to share? Share it here!
- Are you a traveling Mom? Share your best travel stories and advice with other moms.
- A “Day in the Life” type of post.. something that all moms can relate to.
- Are you a working Montco Mom? You could write a post about finding the balance between work & home.
- Different parenting perspectives
The ideal contributor is:
- A mom who has lots to share with the Montco Mom readers
- Can commit to a minimum of 2 posts/month
You do not need to be an experienced blogger…If we feel that your writing sample would make a nice addition to Montco Moms, we will train you in the ways of “the blog”. It is super easy to post and who knows.. you may even want to start your own personal/family blog. It is a really fun way to document your daily activities.
* This is not a paying position, but we share lots of fun opportunities and the occasional swag with our contributors.
If you would like to join the Montco Moms Team please click here to complete our contributor application.
Please keep in mind that we are looking for “G” rated content and although we appriciate your opinion we have an obligation to our readers to keep www.montcomom.com a friendly, non-threating, non-political site.