Lugging your little tyke around might not be the only reason your back is aching. In fact, carrying your kids is what makes you the strong super mom you are. They aren’t the ones draining your powers -the real danger lies between the springs. Your mattress has you trapped in the springs and an achy back is the first sign that you need to kick your mattress in the butt. But what other signs should you be aware of when deciding whether or not your mattress needs to go?
- If your mattress has filled in for a trampoline more than once and you can now feel the springs in your bed, it’s probably time to trade it in for a newer, sleeker model.
- You’ve had your mattress for 7 years or more. It’s probably not nearly as comfortable or supportive as when you first bought it.
- You sneeze and cough all throughout the night, instead of enjoying your beauty sleep. Mattresses collect household allergens that accumulate over time.
- If your mattress sags, or you’re embarrassed by the sight of it without sheets, it’s definitely time to get a new bed. Your husband might love the mattress from his bachelor pad, but you know his stains have got to go.
- Tossing and turning at night or waking up in a sweat is a huge sign that it’s time to trade in for a new model. You may want to try a mattress with specific materials to help keep you cool! Upgrading to a mattress like the Beatyrest Black Mattress with AirCool memory foam can help keep you from overheated, restless sleep.
- If you simply don’t sleep as well as you did before, it may not be you, but your unsupportive mattress. Swap out your old mattress to recharge yourself for your busy day.
So if you want to strip down out of that super mom costume and get into bed, consider the possibility that a new mattress might do a better job of rejuvenating those powers of yours.
If you decide it’s time to switch it up make sure you do your homework! When choosing a mattress you want to take all factors into consideration – most of all sleep quality and personal preference on material. Take notes from hotel mattresses that you like or you could go into a mattress store and feel the mattress for yourself! You will be able to compare and contrast different firmnes s and materials this way. And next time you feel overly tired – take a minute and think – it could be time for a new place to catch those zz’s!
Also! Share this article with your network of social media friends – Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, or Pinterest and you will have the chance to buy yourself that new mattress with a $500 store credit! Pin it to your powers of beauty page. Tweet it to your fans. Whatever you choose to do, give yourself a chance to sleep like the queen you are!